If you’re 35 years and older and want to live out your fantasy of being an elite basketball player, all while being coached by some of the world’s most renowned collegiate and professional coaches and players—look no further! Join Dwyane Wade for this once in a lifetime experience!
A Spot on the roster for the 2015 Dwyane Wade Fantasy Camp is priced at $8,500.00.
Along With A Roster Spot, Fantasy Campers Will Receive:
- 3-Night Stay At The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa In Hollywood Beach, FL, With Close Access To Beaches, Shops, Casinos And Restaurants.
- 4 Days Of Fun, Intense Competition & Tournaments In Teams Coached By Some of The League’s Most Elite Coaches.
- Fantasy Camp Swag Bag Filled With Practice Uniforms, Game Jerseys, Sneakers And More.
- Access To Special Events Including The Official Draft Party Event & Awards Ceremony & Man-Brunch.
- Complimentary Breakfast, Lunch And Snacks Throughout The Entire Weekend.
- The Opportunity to Hang with D. Wade For The Entire Duration Of Camp.
- The Chance To Play For Ultimate Prizes & Getaways.
The $8,500 registration fee includes:
- Your gear for the weekend (a pair of sneakers, uniform (top & shorts), practice uniform, slippers, camp T-Shirt) provided by Li-Ning
- 3-day/night stay at The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood Beach, FL
- Access to special events including the draft party and awards brunch
- Autographed items from Dwyane Wade himself (items to be provided by campers)
- Chances to win grand prizes, trips and getaways
- The opportunity to be coached by some of the world’s greatest coaches and professionals
You can pay by mailing you check no later than June 2nd, 2014. Check is the main form of payment.
You are encouraged to arrive no later than 1pm on Thursday, June 25thst. You may arrive a day or two earlier but hotel will be at your own expense for the nights prior to the start of camp.
You will be assigned to your team and coach during the Fantasy Camp Draft. Results will be announced during the Fantasy Camp Draft Party on Thursday night.
Yes, you are entitled to a refund should you be unable to attend camp in its entirety (the full three days). A refund for a day late in arrival is not applicable.
*Refunds are available three weeks prior to the event. There is no refund thereafter.
Yes, the venue is centrally located and offers a variety of options in dining, restaurant and entertainment. Not to mention, it is located on a beach and in close proximities to other beaches in South Florida!
We pride ourselves in giving you a true professional basketball experience. Winning teams are chosen based on their skills and most points earned collectively during the championship game on Sunday, much like a professional basketball game.
YES! This year, proceeds from camp will benefit the Sandals Foundation and Wade’s World Foundation Game Changer program, which raises funds for the building of courts for underprivileged communities in the Caribbean and United States.